Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FEELTHEFUTURE x Estate Of Mind

We recently discovered the amazing kids at FEELTHEFUTURE...and we are obsessed.  They represent everything we are in love with, so we were super excited to hear about their collaboration with Sydney concept store Estate of Mind.  Check out this incredible shoot in China Heights gallery so you can obsess too!
All pieces throughout available at Estate of Mind
Dut & Ivy both wear W.I.A, stylists own shoes
Dut & Ivy both wear W.I.A
Dut wears W.I.A
Dut wears (left) K.T.Z, Dut wears (right) Daniel Palillo shirt, K.T.Z shorts. Ivy wears Lazy Oaf top, Daniel Palillo shorts
Dut wears (left) Daniel Palillo shirt, K.T.Z shorts, Dut wears (right) Emma Mulholland t-shirt, K.T.C pants. Ivy wears W.I.A shirts, stylists own belt
Ivy wears (left) W.I.A shirts, stylists own belt, Ivy wears (right) Bitching and Junkfood top and skirt 
Ivy wears Bitching and Junkfood top and skirt, Prada shoes
Dut wears W.I.A

Photography: Gibson Fox @ FEELTHEFUTURE
Fashion / Hair: Renee Warne @ FEELTHEFUTURE
Models: Ivy Matheson @ Vivien's & Dut Yaak @ The Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment