Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fab Stains Jessi Jae Joplin & Bebe Zeva Attend Motel Rocks' Fashion Holiday Party

Yesterday, one of my ALL TIME favorite brands, Motel Rocks, hosted a super dope holiday party...and it was SUCH A BLAST! I went with my best friends Bebe Zeva, Madeline Pendleton and fellow Buzzmate Kerli!  We had so much fun dancing, taking polaroids and munching on delicious mini donuts! Plus, Motel Rocks is my go-to brand when finding an outfit for any event, so this was the perfect oppertunity to show off my newest ensemble from them - the Cherrypie Mesh Skater Dress in Silver Metallic Net!  This "super sexy dress combines a feminine silhouette with an ultra daring mesh body."  So basically, it was the perfect evening look...and I got so many compliments! Thanks Motel for a fabulous night! 
 

2 comments: